As a software engineer, you will design and develop software solutions to protect valuable device and data assets in PayTV and IoT. We're looking for an engineer who is versatile, creative and enthusiastic to meet new challenges on innovative products.
As part of an Agile development team:
- Design and develop efficient, reliable, readable and maintainable embedded code
- Create unit and integration test cases to ensure the highest quality of our deliverable
- Provide support to our internal and external stakeholders especially during integration phases
- Keep yourself up to date on the leading-edge technologies in order to contribute to the elaboration of future solutions.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3-5 years of experience in C and Python software development
- Experience with embedded software development in a multi-threaded environment
- Experience in software testing and validation
- Proven knowledge of object-oriented design concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Curious, open-minded, creative and proactive
- Good communication and collaboration skills to integrate a dynamic team
- Fluent in English and French
- Awareness of embedded environments and constraints: RTOS, HAL, communication protocols (I2C, SPI)
- Awareness of secure coding rules and practices
- Knowledge of LPWAN protocols and constraints
- Experience in C++ and Java
- Knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of cryptography
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.