You are part of our R&D department which develops Nagra Pay TVs solutions for our customers. More particularly, within the Backend team, you are a Java developer in charge of several components based on Java/JEE technologies that implement web services and web applications devoted to managing a security service platform for Pay TV operators.
- Contribute to define software architecture by proposing efficient solutions
- Challenge technical decisions, web services designs and provide inputs for improvement
- Provide qualified code (automated tested and documented)
- Fix issues that arise from testing/customers
- Create or update all the relevant and required technical documents
- Follow quality development rules and recommendations (unitary test, change management, build management, Software factory…)
- Perform code reviews and suggest improvements
- Work in Agile mode and Test-Driven development process
- Collaborate and work closely with our teams in Bangalore, India.
- Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in technology or Computer Science
- Knowledge in the following frameworks: AWS, Angular, SOAP UI, Cloud, Docker
- Experience in development
- Curious and proactive mindset with a high sense of ownership and commitment
- Hard-worker who gets the job done with enthusiasm in a very demanding business environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- A team player with positive energy
- Ready to go extra-mile to achieve great results
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.