In the context of our core product, (digital TV and OTT) the role of the Software Test Engineer consists in writing automated test scenarios and ensure their correct nightly execution. She/He also provides end to end expertise, supports development teams when test scenarios fail (guidance and analysis) and may be involved in customer specific tests. The test approach follows our Agile Methodology in an end-to-end, fully-automated, customer-like, ecosystem.
Ensure the quality of NAGRA solutions delivered to customers, working closely with the scrum teams across the organization as well as external partners.
- Define, implement and perform automated tests. When executed, support the development team in analyzing the corresponding results.
- Review and assess solution architecture and user stories, challenge testability.
- Setup, maintain and enhance automated test infrastructure.
- Provide daily status to the scrum team on current sprint.
- Ensure the transversal knowledge acquired on-the-job is spread across the organization.
- Provide support to regional services and development teams, performing customer specific tests, proposing solutions or alternatives.
- Report to R&D regarding technical problems (bugs, incorrect behavior or any possible improvements) via appropriate channels.
- Actively participate in the system engineering group life, i.e attending to meetings and workshops, proposing improvements, etc. Maintain a positive and constructive approach towards the problems at hand.
- Acquire/maintain an adequate level of expertise on every matter related to your work. Attend to relevant training sessions in order to keep an up-to-date knowledge, but also ensure the knowledge acquired on-the-job is spread across the organization.
- Experienced in complex industrial software testing methods.
- Experienced in developing, especially Java/Perl/shell scripting.
- Operating Systems, including professional versions of Linux RedHat, Microsoft Windows. IBM AIX an asset.
- Ready API (REST / SOAP requests) knowledge.
- Experienced in Agile Methodology.
- Cloud administration knowledge.
- Database management including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, as well as PL / SQL query language.
- Having worked with complex client / server solutions. Knowledge on virtualization and remote administration
- DTV / OTT knowledge.
- Tools like VersionOne, Jenkins, ALM (HP quality center).
- Advanced university degree in computer science engineering (HES, EPF) or equivalent.
- Team player and open to a multi-cultural team environment.
- Ability to work efficiently in fast moving environment, resistant to constraints and stress.
- Ability to work in Agile environment (no waterfall)
- Customer-driven in his/her attitude, demonstrates good interpersonal skills, face-to-face, over the phone or when writing e-mails.
- Autonomous, flexible and collaborative.
- Fluent in English and French.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.