Working for the Internet of Things (IoT) projects, the role of the Software Test Engineer consists in developing end-to-end test scenarios and continuous integration environment for products validation. She/he also provides end to end expertise, supports development teams (guidance and analysis) and may be involved in customer specific tests. The test approach follows our Agile Methodology, fully-automated, customer-like, ecosystem.
Ensure the quality of NAGRA solutions delivered to customers, working closely with the scrum teams across the organization as well as external partners:
- Define, implement and perform automated tests. When executed, support the development team in analyzing the corresponding results.
- Setup, maintain and enhance automated test infrastructure.
- Provide daily status to the scrum team on current sprint.
- Ensure the transversal knowledge acquired on-the-job is spread across the organization.
- Review and assess solution architecture and user stories, challenge testability.
- Provide support to regional services and development teams, performing customer specific tests, proposing solutions or alternatives.
- Report to R&D regarding technical problems (bugs, incorrect behavior or any possible improvements) via appropriate channels.
- Actively participate in the system engineering group life, i.e attending to meetings and workshops, proposing improvements, etc. Maintain a positive and constructive approach towards the problems at hand.
- Acquire/maintain an adequate level of expertise on every matter related to your work. Attend to relevant training sessions in order to keep an up-to-date knowledge, but also ensure the knowledge acquired on-the-job is spread across the organization.
- Experienced in developing/scripting (Java/Perl/Shell).
- Experienced in complex industrial software testing methods.
- Experienced in continuous integration environment with common tools (Jenkins/Jira, Perforce/SVN…)
- Experienced in Agile Methodology.
- Operating Systems - Linux RedHat, Microsoft Windows
- IoT professional experience
- REST / SOAP architecture
- Databases (Oracle & MongoDB) knowledges
- Cloud environment knowledges
- Experienced in complex client / server solutions. Knowledge on virtualization and remote administration.
- DTV / OTT knowledge a plus
- Advanced university degree in computer science engineering (HES, EPF) or equivalent.
- Team player and open to a multi-cultural team environment.
- Ability to work efficiently in fast moving environment, resistant to constraints and stress.
- Ability to work in Agile environment (no waterfall)
- Customer-driven in his/her attitude, demonstrates good interpersonal skills, face-to-face, over the phone or when writing e-mails.
- Autonomous, flexible and collaborative.
- Fluent in English and French.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.