We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to play a major role in the company. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product and experienced in Software development, testing, and DevOps activities.
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline by building new automation projects and tooling to help teams for test automation.
You will have a global overview of the product by working closely with the delivery team and the software engineers in tests of the different feature teams, on a daily basis to build and improve our automation solutions.
At Nexthink you will:
- Manage and improve the testing automation setup, i.e. docker images, automation scripts, Kubernetes setup
- Collaborate with developers and software engineers in tests on how to improve the test suites and framework for unit, integration, functional and stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Collaborate with software engineers in tests on writing E2E automation scripts and maintaining it.
- Collaborate closely with the delivery team on our CI/CD projects
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development / QA
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security and functional testing
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Proven experience in coding and scripting in one or more programming languages (Java, typescript, python, bash, etc).
- Experience using test frameworks like Selenium, JUnit, Webdriver, JMeter, etc.
- Problem-solving and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Kubernetes and configuration management system like Puppet / Ansible.
- Proficiency in English.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.