Inside the Nexthink Engineering department, the team you will be joining is called Data Collection - we build all the software running on the system of the millions of the employees mentioned above.
One of the very important goals of this team is to deliver meaningful insights about how people use web applications in doing their daily job. Your work will focus on the development of browser extensions that enable the collection of information which helps achieving this objective.
The responsibilities of the candidate will be:
- You will work to design, implement and validate new features for the browser extensions
- Your solutions should adapt and deploy easily to multiple browsers on multiple platforms
- You will have the chance to contribute in components further down the data pipeline
- You will collaborate with other teams to design and implement reliable communication protocols
Our engineers have a result-oriented mindset that is supported by a strong experience. They are able to communicate complicated concepts in simple ways. They constantly come up with ideas to improve our product, they prototype them, then see them through in production and measure their impact. All of this on par with the very high standards of quality, performance and security that are part of our DNA.
You are an ideal candidate for the job if you:
- services (if you have experience in extension development across multiple browsers, that would be very eye-catching)
- have some demonstrable experience in C/C++/Obj-C development and you're able to quickly adapt to different OS and development environments
- consistently write concise and very well tested code
- are able to decisively pitch in on the testing automation strategy
- are passionate about continuous integration and delivery
- communicate clearly and concisely in English
Sounds challenging? JOIN the team!
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.