Our client, a leader in the banking sector in Switzerland and worldwide, is currently looking for a Software Quality Manager. The position is based in Geneva.
As a Software Quality Manager, you participate in the development of our customer's quality policy and ensure its implementation, management, and monitoring.
In this function you will be responsible for the following:
- Organize and lead initiatives to improve the process, investigate and qualify tools, and develop test frameworks,
- Support the development teams in the release management activities,
- Manage and maintain the quality infrastructure, technology, and software,
- Support constant regression and release testing activities,
- Advocate for quality best practices across the development and engineering teams, and establish performant and accurate checks and balances to prevent regressions and production issues,
- Perform project-level test lead duties, including stakeholder discussions, test strategy, mentoring, and deliverable status tracking and reporting.
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent,
- 10 years minimum experience in software development,
- Significant experience in release management,
- Experience in the banking sector,
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills,
- Mastery of French and English,
- Obligation to live or willingness to settle in Switzerland for this position.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.