We’re looking for a Cloud Architect / Tech Lead for one of our customers in the in the banking industry in Geneva.
- Provide technical guidance to team members
- Participation in the analysis, design, implementation, improvements and updates of our Cloud Platforms.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks using best practices (ie. AWS Well-Architected).
- Share knowledge and help internal DevOps teams to achieve their goals.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the team’s engineering tools, systems and procedures along with data security.
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues.
- Performing on-call duties in rotation with other team members (after 3 month from beginning)
- Swiss resident for at least 3 years
Your first interview with one of our recruiters will be over the phone. The recruiter’s role is to understand your path and listen to your personal and professional aspirations.
Once you have been in contact with our teams, we will organise a technical evaluation of your expertise with one of our staff members.
An in-person interview with a Business Manager will then be organised to introduce you to the assignment or project we think would suit you best.
Finally, after any doubts are cleared up during the previous steps, the recruitment process ends with a hiring proposal.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in IT.
- You have experience designing and implementing cloud architectures.
- You have working experience on AWS especially on IAM (SSO, Roles, Policies, SCP), EKS, Network (VPC, TGW,DirectConnect, Cloudfront, WAF), Security (GuardDuty, Config, Security Hub), Lambda.
- You have experience with as code tooling (Terraform, Kubernetes, etc.).
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelining such as GitLab and GitOps.
- You have working knowledge of programming languages such as Bash, Python or Go.
- You are eager to discover new technologies.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- You can lead technical projects.
As a plus:
- You have AWS or Azure certifications.
- You have working experience on Azure or GCP.
- You have experience with networking and cloud to on-premises network hybridation.
- You have a strong interest in Docker and Kubernetes.
- You are familiar with Identity Management protocols: SCIM, SAML, OIDC, etc.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.