- Develop and evolve core web frameworks intended for dazzling and responsive microservice-based applications.
- Develop and maintain web application UI/UX styleguide in alignment with corporate communications.
- Participate in technical and functional roadmap definition and releasing of platform features and cloud services.
- Design and develop support libraries facilitating integration of cloud services into applications.
- Provision efficient and scalable cloud infrastructure supporting web application development (eg. i18n, testing)
- Apply state-of-the-art testing practices at all levels for continuous integration
- Apply best practices when it comes to software engineering (testing, documentation, code review etc.)
- Apply agile methodologies throughout the development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experienced in Angular, TypeScript, Bootstrap, NPM, Less
- Experienced software engineer with a sound track record in Java, with functional or reactive programming a plus.
- Skilled in automated testing (including performance testing, Karma, Jasmine, Selenium).
- Interested in web-based user interface & user experience
- Familiar with the Linux environment, including shell scripting and software packaging.
- Experience with container technologies, like Docker, a plus.
- Experience with relational databases is a plus.
- Team player in a multi-cultural working environment with ability to work independently.
- English fluent, French a plus, any other language an asset.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.