DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 130 software developers to challenge the code and bring your expertise on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, robo-advisory, crypto currencies and more.
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company : during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, the Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees : young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports club and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.
- You will join the Productivity team as a Senior DevOps Engineer. The team is part of our Software Engineering department, and is composed of a Test Automation Engineer, 2 Developers and a DevOps (you!). As a member of the Productivity team, you will play a key role in the Software Engineering department. You will work closely with the different development teams, but also collaborate with IT (ITOps, DBA, Network or the SRE team).
- The mission of the team is to help the other teams of the department to increase their productivity. Based on the Senior Management strategic plan, you will propose and implement an approach to help development teams reach their productivity goals. This plan is currently based on 5 metrics: cycle time for task delivery, feedback loop response time for any code change, time to ship new application to production, and responsiveness for both support/outage and business requests.
- You will be involved in defining a pragmatic strategy to improve those metrics, and take action. You will empower the teams by helping them implementing metrics monitoring, identifying bottlenecks and letting them tackle these problems. You will maintain and evolve a set of tools to help developers fix their bottlenecks when required. As a DevOps, you will typically work together with the Test Automation Engineer to help him provide Kubernetes test and integration environments availability, test automation, etc.
- As owner of these DevOps tools and applications, you will provide support and manage a backlog of evolution requests.
- Part of your mission will be also to promote DevOps practices and organize training sessions. You will stay close to development teams to understand their pains and needs.
As a DevOps, you are looking for a company where you could bring the DevOps culture. You like the idea of being a key player, having the responsibility to find the best solutions to reduce the development and delivery time and increase confidence in deployments. Bringing automation whenever possible is your lifestyle. Then this offer is for you. Ideally, you have:
- BS degree in Computer, or equivalent practical experience. You have 3-5 years of DevOps.
- Good working knowledge of Linux system.
- Experience with containers and orchestrators (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Experience in managing application containers (Tomcat, Maven, Java8).
- Experience with Maven plugins is a plus.
- Scripting language knowledge (Python, Ansible, etc.).
- Monitoring knowledge: Dynatrace, InfluxDB, Grafana, Kibana.
- Good understanding of distributed architecture.
- Excellent skills in solving problems, hunting down issues and fixing them.
- Open minded, team player, rigorous and autonomous personality.
- Good communication and self-learning skills.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.