DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 130 software developers to challenge the code and bring your expertise on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, robo-advisory, crypto currencies and more.
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company : during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. We still keep growing and despite the COVID-19 pandemic, we were able to deliver exceptional results in 2020.
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, the Headquarters gathers 600 of our employees : young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports club and even... a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables required for specific projects or initiatives
- Work on critical components across the full stack related to trading risk
- Implementation of clean, tested and extensible code to satisfy business requirements
- Implementing new features and optimize existing components on the existing platform
- Propose actionable improvements based on business feedback
- Excellent knowledge of Java, OOP best practices and patterns
- Proficiency in Spring, Hibernate, React - Redux is a plus
- Proficiency in Unit and integration testing practices and tools
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL (preferably Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in distributed caching (eg Redis)
- Experience in messaging systems (eg RabbitMq)
- Computer Science, MIS or related studies
- Working experience with Python is a plus
- Understanding of CI/CD and automated testing
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills establishing guidelines
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising teams
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Willing to learn new technologies and languages
- Open-minded, team player, rigorous and autonomous
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.