You mission is to maintain and improve our video and audio pipelines, implement transmission protocols over IP, develop error concealment and time synchronization algorithms, manage video encoding and decoding, audio resampling, etc..
Needed skills (that you have or you are able to acquire):
- Aware of code efficiency.
- Experience in multi-platform code design.
- Clear understanding of multi-thread programming.
- Ability to understand advantages and drawbacks of protocols such as WebRTC, SRT, RTP, etc.
- Deep knowledge of TCP, UDP and related API
- Ability to dive into existing open-source framework as Google’s WebRTC implementation.
- Experience developing and maintaining complex codebases.
- Ease in understanding video and audio codec APIs such as found in libvpx and OpenH264.
- Good understanding of exiting media frameworks such as gstreamer, ffmpeg, AVFoundation, etc.
- Excellent knowledge in C, good understanding of C++.
If you don’t have all the required skills but have experience in domains like Industrial Ethernet (EtherCAT, IEEE 1588 / PTP), Telecom (VoIP, video conferencing), CCTV, Linux based embedded software or similar domains and have proven ability to pick up new technologies, your application is welcome.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.