Major actor in its business area, Team Partners is present in Switzerland since 1998.
We are primarily a provider of computer services for large and medium-sized enterprises in Switzerland. We assist our clients in developing their information system and to launch new services.
We are organized into three departments, each offering complementary services.
- The first department entitled Project Consulting includes consultants delegation for long missions at our customers. They work both on the management of the infrastructure and on the support application development. This department also depends on the specific developments made for mobile platforms (tablets, smartphones ...) or Workflow projects.
- The second department is responsible for the promotion, sales and implementation of software solutions developed by famous editors. We offer solutions for BI, BPM or Release Management.
- Consulting Department's main purpose is to assist Directors in the selection and support of their IT managers. These missions often lead to coaching young managers.
For one of our important customer in Geneva, we're currently looking for the following profile: JAVA SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Java 8/11 language & technology stack, minimum 5 years’ experience
- Spring Boot (2.x), Spring Data, JPA/Hibernate, Spring Cloud, Security
- Web formats and protocols: JSON, XML, HTTP, SOAP, WSDL, REST etc
- Testing (Junit 4/5, Mockito, Spring-test)
- Maven, Git, Jenkins
- Base NoSQL (MongoDB/Redis)
- Docker, Kubernates
- Cloud (AWS, Alibaba)
- Microservice / distributed system and Event Driven architectures (AMQP / JMS,
- RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Experience working with RDBMS (MySql) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB/Redit)
- At ease with development tools and processes like Maven, Git, IntelliJ
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration/deployment, unit
- Agile methodology, ceremonies, semantic
- English, French
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.