As a Senior Developer, you will be working with our Project Managers, Designers, and Directors to build excellent web applications for large systems. Supporting production application and Turning designs and client requirements into new fully functional web applications will be a central part of your job.
You will craft project structures and communicating them to Wecan team as well as ensuring the application is running optimally at all times. Finally, you will write efficient and reliable code, setup unit integration tests, and use standard methodologies with our team. Our ambition is nourished by a strong team spirit. In the daily professional life, this translates into simple, well-constructed and well-executed actions.
Roles & Responsabilities
● Participate in the technical design of our projects
● Handover existing applications
● Write efficient and reliable code; use best practices with our team
● Organize and participate in code reviews
● Setup unit and integration tests
● Support current production system
● Keep up to date with the latest technology trends
You have a strong interest in new technologies and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit. You are able to manage heavy workloads and have excellent interpersonal skills.
● Minimum 4 years of experience in development
● Proven expertise in NodeJs
● Proven experience with Docker
● Familiar with web application frameworks like ReactJs
● Strong experience with Webdesign, REST Web Service Architecture, database design
● Experience in continuous integration, continuous deployment and DevOps culture
● Contribute to agile project management (Scrum, Kanban)
● Fluent in French and English is a requirement
● Flexibility and motivation
● Strong team spirit, transparent communication, and self-management
● Quest for constant learning (new technologies & blockchain)
● A real passion for technology, security, and clean code.
● Ability to work for and in a team
● Autonomous worker, able to work independently
● Excellent problem solving and debugging skill