Il y a 7 mois
- Direct handling or implementation of streams related to the project: process definition, process optimization, Target Operating Model, writing of specifications, report/minutes writing, migration data mapping, system configuration, testing and defects management, deployment, training, change management and user support.
- Manage project plan
- Process modelling and implementation
- Tests and defect management
- Manage project risks and issues
- Manage technical teams
- Conduct the project through monitoring and relevant feedback on the progress, risks and challenges of the project with consideration of the needs for decisions or alerts.
Higher Education / Master level in Computer Science
PMP (or equivalent) certification is a plus
At least 5 years in Banking project management within complex application onboarding (With API)
Demonstrated experience in bank integration as a global project manager in large IT or organizational projects.
Experience of employing a broad and diverse range of project management best practices disciplines, methodologies and tools.
You have the capacity to motivates teams into reaching challenging goals, inspires commitment, and positive attitude from the team.
Deep knowledge in banking industry (Front / Advisory is a plus)
Knowledge of one Core Banking System
French and English level C1, other European languages are a plus (Italian, Spanish, German)