IT Advanced Consulting, société spécialisée dans les services et les solutions informatiques, met à disposition de ses futurs consultants une expertise afin de garantir le succès dans leurs recherches d’emplois.
Ce poste correspond à vos compétences et vous êtes motivé à relever ce nouveau défi ? Postulez et faites-vous connaître de nos spécialistes en recrutement.
You probably know what an IT Support Engineer does, otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this. But in short, you will be supporting different populations on a multitude of platforms and solutions. We are mostly a Windows institution, but we also have Macs and iOS devices. Our campus is huge (and beautiful) so some days you will get your 10’000 steps in easily! There’s always free coffee and most times also free food. And your teammates’ endless support!
Within the team, you will be responsable for things you are already good at (we cannot be experts in all fields, right?) but we are also happy to get you working onto new things (learning is what keeps the job interesting).
We are looking for someone who is better with people than with computers. But it’s an IT job, so you kind of still need to be very good with computers. And Projects. And troubleshooting. And if you can also contribute to writing procedures/process and knowledge articles : Wow! Get your application in ASAP, we want to meet you!
• At least 2 years as an IT end-user support
• Strong knowledge in hardware, software, wireless networks and communication devices
• Strong Microsoft 365 and common corporate softwares
• Strong knowledge in Windows-based operating systems and Mac
• Knowledge of Salesforce, Zoom, ServiceNow, Jira
• Excellent skills in English. Good knowledge in French.
• Technical CFC related to IT Certifications is a plus.
• Able to effectively prioritize and function in a high-pressure environment
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Highly service oriented with excellent customer-facing skills
• Multi-tasks, flexible and well organized.