- Perform a variety of system engineering tasks around server, storage, backup, data migration and disaster recovery operations
- Operate SaaS applications and services (AWS, Kubernetes)
- Deploy, configure, manage, monitor and support applications and services in AWS
- Design and implement security and data protection options
- Manage projects to delivers IT services in accordance with established objectives
- Create and maintain documentation, from architecture diagram to detailed procedures.
Benefits: At AELER you'll...
- Join a team of talented individuals who believe in Aeler’s mission
- Get stock options in a promising technology scale-up
- Work in a hybrid workspace with minimal hierarchy
- Travel to yearly company retreats where you’ll meet all the Aelerians
- Take part in training that supports both professional and personal growth
- Enjoy min. 25 vacation days per year + national public holidays
- Experience a good work/life-balance. We put humans beings first!
Approximate start date
- Must have :
- Demonstrable experience deploying enterprise workloads to AWS & Kubernetes
- Strong mastery in task automation
- Clear, regular and effective communication skills to collaborate with business stakeholders and internal team members in both written and verbal form
- Fluency in English.
- Nice to have :
- Several years experience in Application support working in a globally distributed team
- Experience with Kubernetes, storage and backup solutions, good skills in server and database technologies (Postgres, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch).
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.