- Participate in every step of our service development lifecycle: proactive analysis, design, realization, delivery, and support.
- Ensure correctness, maintainability, and sustainability of the delivered solutions, following and promoting our established mindset for well-crafted design, code, and testing.
- Collaborate across teams on service architecture
- Collaborate across teams on software construction best practices
- Collaborate with quantitative developers to build our in-house risk engine components.
- Mentor entry-level developers
- Promote your own ideas and lead end-to-end initiatives
- See our full technology stack on stackshare.io/edgelab/edgelab.
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the software engineering industry using languages such as Go, C++, C#, or Rust.
- 1+ years of experience building software in Go is an asset. We'll require at least an interest and ability to learn Go.
- Experience with relational or NoSQL databases.
- Experience in code architecture (clean code, DDD, BDD...)
- Ability and interest in driving technical conversations across several teams.
- Ability and interest in mentoring junior developers is an asset.
- Experience in manual and automated data analysis is an asset.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.