- Design and implement security software and solutions that will power customers’ IT infrastructures
- Apply agile development methodologies to write high quality code that meets security, availability and performance goals
- Provide support to your different stakeholders
- Lead junior software engineers (min. 3)
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Technology/Computer Science
- Excellent knowledge in English (written and spoken)
- 6+ years’ experience working on projects of which two+ years’ experience working on Public Key Infrastructures and X.509
- Proficient in Public Key Infrastructures and X.509
- Strong coding skills in Java – C/C++
- Demonstrate proficiency in one or more of: AWS, Synology, Docker, Playframework, Scala, JCE, HSM, PKCS, ASN.1, JPA/Hibernate, VueJS, asynchronous programming, win32, QT, .NET, CNG, GCC, device driver
- Full stack experience and UX design
- Ability to meet Swiss Government security screening requirements (background checks)
- Excellent team player
- Strong communication skills.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.