Our client is a technology company, leader in its domain located in Lausanne area. To support their Cyber Security team, we are looking for creative and dynamic Cyber Security Engineer.
The successful candidate will participate in the definition of application security rules in response to the requirements set by our client.
Amongst other tasks you will oversee the following:
- Supervise and confidentially administer the Security Operation Center's solutions,
- Detect, analyse and qualify incidents, threats and cyber-attacks,
- Identify their sources, mechanisms and block their access to existing solutions,
- Guarantee the analysis of the various computer data,
- Provide guidance to technical teams on the corrective or palliative measures to be implemented to secure the network and computer systems,
- Write adapted security procedures and raise awareness of network and computer system security issues,
- Ensure their application and usability by all users.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Network or IT systems,
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA are an advantage,
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Information Security or in development integration testing and operation,
- Experience with security monitoring tools and security testing tools.
- Experience in project management is a plus,
- Fluent in English, French is an asset,
- Team player and very good communication
Pour postuler, cliquez sur le bouton "Postuler" ci-dessous 👇
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.