We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our client’s team in the banking industry-
- Assess architecture and designs technical solutions.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications On-Prem and on Cloud platforms architecture.
- Build, run and maintain Blueprint infrastructure on a Cloud.
- Automatize to improve efficiency and reduce operational risk.
- Implement and manage containerization solutions.
- Perform and participate in technical vulnerability assessments of systems currently in place.
- Liaising closely with both Product Owner and Technical Team.
- On call responsibilities in rotation with the engineering team.
- Localisation: Geneva
- 📆 to be discuss
- Must be resident in Switzerland.
- Your first interview with one of our recruiters will be over the phone. The recruiter’s role is to understand your path and listen to your personal and professional aspirations.
- Once you have been in contact with our teams, we will organise a technical evaluation of your expertise with one of our staff members.
- An in-person interview with a Business Manager will then be organised to introduce you to the assignment or project we think would suit you best.
- Finally, after any doubts are cleared up during the previous steps, the recruitment process ends with a hiring proposal.
- Experience working with IaC and CI/CD tools (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Gitlab, Atlassian …).
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS.
- Significant knowledge on architecture topics such as integration, security, network and Identity and Access Management
- Proficiency in scripting languages including Python, PowerShell and Software Craftsmanship practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.