- Define processes and use cases that need to be supported by the platform (in collaboration with the client), run functional and scoping workshops and advise the client with the best way to benefit from our solutions and services.
- Document business requirements and derive work packages for the platform implementation.
- Ensure excellent project execution and client satisfaction, on-time and within budget.
- Define and manage project governance, schedule, milestones, stakeholders, deliverables, risks and budget.
- Participate in onboarding methodology improvement.
- Conduct training with end users and produce related materials.
- Identify potential product extensions and drive its implementation with product management
- Academic degree in a relevant area such as science, economics or computer science
- 5+ years of professional experience in the financial services or consulting industry with an excellent track record and a strong focus on implementation activities in Banking; knowledge of Swiss (FIDLEG) and European (MIFID) regulations is an asset
- Solid knowledge of wealth management processes, investment advisory, and investment products.
- Proven experience in project management and Agile delivery methods, software engineering experience a plus, ideally platform implementation experience
- Reliable with high attention to detail, high-quality focus, hands-on as well as a strong emphasis on execution combined with excellent client communication skills
- Strong team player who prefers to work in an environment with a minimalist hierarchy
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment, perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French or German.
Important: Lors de votre postulation, merci de nous informer que vous avez vu notre annonce sur WeJob.