Your primary responsibilities:
– Manage user requests made through the ticketing tool in accordance with ITIL processes,
– Configure the workstations according to the user’s needs and perform functional tests,
– Guide the user to resolve the malfunction or take control of the system remotely,
– Apply the resolution procedures in place,
– Conduct investigations on application and technical problems,
– Write operating manuals for existing applications and identify needs in this area during projects,
– Identify and write procedures for the self-service portal for users,
– Carry out various additional missions according to the specificities of the activity or the service,
– Monitor applications, network components and processes, acknowledge alerts, restart processing according to procedures and document.
– A family structure on a human scale,
– A management within the reach of its employees,
– Support, continuous training and development opportunities within a dynamic team,
– Innovative and efficient tools, information technologies oriented towards digitalization,
– A diversified activity in a very pleasant working environment.
– Holder of a CFC type of training in the IT field,
– 3 years experience in the field of application support and training,
– Comfortable with the Windows, Citrix, Active Directory and Exchange environment,
– Good knowledge of office tools, knowledge of Cisco UCS environment a plus,
– Customer and solution oriented, sense of priorities and service,
– Communication skills, ability to listen and to explain to users,
– Curious, autonomous and flexible.